Pregnant Women Need Medical Support
Not Medical Treatment
When medicalized labor is unnecessarily prescribed. It may interfere with nature’s plan in unforeseen ways. And the natural, beautiful process of childbirth can turn in to a scary “procedure” that alienates the family and dehumanizes the mother-to-be.
Avoidable medical interventions also interfere with the normal physical, mental and emotional development of the infant.
“Spontaneous labor in a normal woman is an event marked by a number of processes so complicated and so perfectly attuned to each other that any interference will only detract from the optimal character. The only thing required from the bystanders is that they show respect for this awe-inspiring process by complying with the first rule of medicine: nil nocere (do no harm).” – Kloosterman G. (Professor of Obstetrics)
When Medical Intervention is a Necessity
We offer the Best
- The best of doctors, surgeons, and nurses
- The best of medical infrastructure
- Operation theatres strategically located on the same floor (in case of an emergency C section)
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to look after premature and unwell newborns
- At Stork Home, we provide the best possible support a pregnant woman needs.
- To offer every mother-to-be a safe, supportive and respectful environment.
- To empower her to connect with her body’s inherent wisdom.
- To help her do what is right for her, and her child.
- To reduce medical interventions.
- To make birth a participative, inclusive event that welcomes life joyfully, and peacefully.